See all new releases. More Shonen Jump Blog Read more on our blog.
Bakuman 11 by Tsugumi Ohba & Takeshi Obata -
What's Next for Knuckleduster? Your cheatsheet for VIZ panels, special events and exclusives! Pack Your Bags For Morioh!
- Tiffany Sexy Band 87 (German Edition)?
- Over 50 Dating Secrets: Rediscover the Excitement of Dating!.
- Ventriloquism, Fatherhood and Bunny Buttons!
- Villa Eden: the Country-House on the Rhine.
Log in. Year Anime Manga Shonen Jump.
Remember me. Log in to VIZ Don't have an account?
Remember me Forgot password? Reset Password Enter the e-mail address associated with your account and we'll email you a link to reset your password.
- Unlikely Hero!
- Morning Star.
- 350 Mitos y Consejos que Escucharas en el Gimnasio (Spanish Edition)?
- READINGS - Largest Online Books Resource in Pakistan!
- Einsatz gebrauchter Softwarelizenzen Stille Software: Nutzenpotentiale und Risiken (German Edition).
- Bakuman., Vol. 11 by Tsugumi Ohba (2012, Paperback);
Subscribe to the VIZ Newsletter. First Name. Last Name.
Bakuman 158 - Page 6-3
Note that the volume at hand is 11, so there will be spoilers for previous volumes in the next few paragraphs. After having two series end early for different reasons, our creative duo is skating on thin ice with the senior editor. The first step is complete, thinking up a solid premise, about a group of elementary school students who commit elaborate but harmless pranks.
They also welcome two new art assistants, the pretentiously arty Shuichi Moriya, and the whimsical pleaser Shun Shiratori, as well as their assistant on the previous series, Ichiriki Orihara. The combination is a success! PCP gets the number one spot in the reader survey for its first chapter.
Our heroes are going to need to come up with something truly special if they want to stay in the magazine!
And Eiji continues to be a genius. And talented but slovenly and socially inept former assistant Takuro Nakai is growing bored of farm life in his semi-voluntary exile. The volume ends with Moritaka and Akito having come up with their big plan, with the results to be revealed in the next volume! This is a fine example of the genre, mixing realistic business practices and artistic notes with exaggerated circumstances and a soap-opera set of subplots.
One iffy part of the manga is the use of female characters.