Patients who have injuries or diseases of the spinal cord require specialized, ongoing care. Our rehabilitation team is involved in patient care from the start and may continue to coordinate nonsurgical care throughout your lifetime, if needed. Penn State Health offers both inpatient in the hospital and outpatient not requiring a hospital stay rehabilitation programs for patients with spinal cord injuries.
Services include:. Among the many conditions we treat include:. Mobility aids and assistive devices may help you to get around and do some daily tasks.
Spinal Cord Injuries. See, Play and Learn Videos and Tutorials.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – Spinal Cord Injury
Resources Reference Desk Find an Expert. For You Children Patient Handouts.
- Spinal Cord Medicine Program;
- Home - Academy Spinal Cord Injury Professionals, Inc..
- TIER 2 ARTICLE TYPES;
- Social Media:.
- Danas manual of mineralogy for the student of elementary mineralogy, the mining engineer, the geologist, the prospector, the collector, etc.
Start Here. Diagnosis and Tests. Treatments and Therapies. Living With.
- Hyperlipidemia in Primary Care: A Practical Guide to Risk Reduction (Current Clinical Practice)?
- ASCIP 12222 Educational Conference & Expo!
- CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINES FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS.
- Outpatient Therapy for Spinal Cord Injury.
- How we can help.
Related Issues. Videos and Tutorials.
Statistics and Research. Clinical Trials. Article: Sensory-motor and cardiorespiratory sensory rehabilitation associated with transcranial photobiomodulation in patients Article: Intracerebral hemorrhage due to cerebral venous thrombosis during posterior cervical decompression Spinal Cord Injuries -- see more articles.
- Spinal Cord Medicine.
- Plan B (Short Stories 1) (German Edition)!
- Login using.
- INQUEST: THE WARREN COMMISSION AND THE ESTABLISHMENT OF TRUTH!
- Working Bodies: Interactive Service Employment and Workplace Identities (Studies in Urban and Social Change).
- Adagio in C Major (For the Glass Harmonica or Musical Glasses).